Bridgemen 1977

Following is the e-mail sent to Claire Kroenfeld on August 18th as it pertained to the following statement on the alumni website:

After their announced 3rd place prelims performance, several members were singled out by DCI personnel, with the full support of Jerry Seawright and Bob Lendman, directors of the Blue Devils (1st) and Phanton Regiment (2nd) respectively

CEKronenfeld@bridgemen.com

Claire:

I feel the injustice of being disqualified is bad enough. For this web site to continue to place the blame on specific individuals from other corps is disingenuous. I believe the corps should highlight its tremendous success as opposed to beating this dead horse. Unless you have more than hearsay, and can submit proof of your allegations, I suggest you delete this portion of history or at the very least, acknowledge culpability in the matter.

I want to remember the positive aspects of the Bridgemen. This does not qualify as positive and serves no purpose for your future efforts.

They certainly don't rag on BD as much as they did Regiment.

Now, back on topic, he, Brady, was a #### of a soloist!

Rocketman

ampssuck

Edited by Rocketman

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is certainly not why I began this thread. I wanted to know more about the History of the corps. Next time I will just go to the website, so people won't have hurt feelings over the discussion.

I will not be dragged into a public debate over the content of our website.

No debate and no hurt feelings. Just quoating from the site.

Rocketman - just the facts, unless it doesn't serve our purpose

ampssuck

Yup! Like the energizer bunny............