Got Brigs?

We have one more seat available from the Ohio area if your interested in coming to the April 9 and 10 camp. E-mail me if interested. They will be traveling from Dayton to Syracuse.

WE are also looking for a few to travel from the southern NJ area..we have room for three.

WE have 11 folks coming from the University of Buffalo, if you need a ride from that area, e-mail me.

DKBrigs27th@aol.com

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

OK!!! lets do it Ohio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ! I go away for 4 hours and there are two more pages!

On a serious note, if there are any Brigs in the NYC area this Saturday evening, lets get together and raise some h*ll...I mean some instruments, I mean some glasses and lets get something goin' on.

PM me and lets get something rolling!

PEACE OUT YO!

Edited by mellos

The B.O.G group starts in Columbus,Ohio , picks up a couple in Cleveland and drives straight through to Syracuse. If there is anybody in Ohio I have 1 seat available. If you are coming from Dayton. Then Columbus is on your way. You can meet me in C-bus and I will take you the rest of the way. All I ask for is help with gas. The average cost of gas for the weekend trip is between $25 to $35 for the weekend per person. That is very cheap.

Remember 1 seat available, PLEASE get with Dave Keck or I to save that seat.

Gerald

Air Baritone

The Brigadiers are soon moving outdoors!

Go Brigs, go Brigs, go Brigs!

If you have not jumped on board yet shame on you!

Contact someone soon if interested you will not be sorry!

Go Brigs!

Hear hear! If I can do 4000 miles to a weekend camp, you yanks have no excuses! Well, apart from your beer is cr ap and you scre wed up the English Language... But hey, we'll let those go, this time! GET TO THE 9-10 CAMP!

How many corps have a Dumb Brit march every year? C'mon, Brigs is where it's at, I want to see plenty of new faces - Not JUST get blindingly drunk with my brigs Buddies, I wanna see some new blood too!

aaaaaawwwwooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!

Outside, wanna play outside, wanna play outside...

(Anyone in any doubt, this actually IS a mature, Senior organisation :P )

Edited by Damon

Outside is coooool - wanna play outside. Hopefully warm, sunny and 25°C.

Everyone wanna see Devils play with Cadets and Brits with germans come to the camp 9/19 April.

Excuses brings us in 2nd place and 2nd place is no place*

Be there!

Damon, we should do an European rehearsal 2 out of 70 should sound great.

* no to get in trouble: this is my opinion and not an official corps opinion - so please blame me for it.

Edited by BariSaege

Outside is coooool - wanna play outside. Hopefully warm, sunny and 25°C.

Everyone wanna see Devils play with Cadets and Brits with germans come to the camp 9/19 April.

Euro rehearsals sound good - maybe we can have a showdown between countries - England, Germany, USA, Canada - pick one person from each - which will be easy for us to pick, haha!

JUST CONFIRMED MY FLIGHT! So I'm definately there America!

For all those Yanks in NY, I am flying into Newark , 13:25, Friday 8th April - I'm expecting a full entourage of people, a stretch limo, and red carpet (with brigs logo) please.

Oliver, when do you get in and where? I love Newark, I've only ever flown into the states in 2 other airports - it's like home. :rolleyes:

Damon,

I know them all.

JFK, La Guardia, Newark.

In 2001 I had a horror trip. Flow in JFK 2 hours delay, had my wife and my 3 month old baby with me. Grap my car and had to find my way to Giants stadium for rehearsal. Time was late, very late afternoon. I lost my way several times out of JFK. So I had a great trip around Queens and all the nice places around JFK. Finally found my way to the Giants stadium parking lot, but no Skyliners - noone. OK, we had housing in the Poccomone Mountains (don't know the spelling). Stroudsburg, PA area. We arrived the at midnight. But the house was looked the other germany (they arrived 1 week earlier) came luckely 1 hour later. Sky had canceled the rehearsal due to rain, but couldn't reach me. That was a mess. I needed 4 big cans of beer to calm down.

OK, back to basics.

I fly in with US Airways Friday 18:33 pm (Frankfurt via Philidelphia) to La Guardia) with flight US 2312

and I (have to) leave

Monday 11th 12:20 pm from La Guardia (via Charlotte to Frankfurt).

The flight schedule isn't the best but the flight costs just 270 US$

I'm also expecting a strech limo, full corps music spectacular at the airfield and a fresh red carpet (not the one you've used for Damon before). Please don't forget my friends form the F.B.I., CIA and the NSA to secure my way.

Back to the international issue: Maybe we can do a Mini-Corps, or Brass Ensemble for I&E (1USA, 1Canada, 1 England, 1 Germany, ...)

I'm also expecting a strech limo, full corps music spectacular at the airfield and a fresh red carpet (not the one you've used for Damon before). Please don't forget my friends form the F.B.I., CIA and the NSA to secure my way.

Back to the international issue: Maybe we can do a Mini-Corps, or Brass Ensemble for I&E (1USA, 1Canada, 1 England, 1 Germany, ...)

Ok, good job you mentioned that. I agree, coming into different airports, we cannot have the Red Carpet re-used. I would like to enter the Country with 'God Save The Queen', but don't expect me to know all the words.

Not sure about Mini-Corps, I enjoyed just watching last year while drinking beverages. :rolleyes: