Got Brigs?

I just talked with Rick, he has informed me that there will be a drum rehearsal for this camp. There's been a lot of interest to have a drum camp along with pit. SO, there is a drum camp on April 9 and 10. Martin will be here!!!! BAM!

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Cool! Glad I was wrong...is it April yet??? B)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw our summer competition schedule and it looks like we are not going to North Carolina this year, instead we are going to do Endicott. I also looks like we are not going to be doing DCI this year like we were hoping.

Or has that changed Dave?

I just talked with Rick, he has informed me that there will be a drum rehearsal for this camp. There's been a lot of interest to have a drum camp along with pit. SO, there is a drum camp on April 9 and 10. Martin will be here!!!! BAM!

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Cool, I'll let Suggs know! Wooohoooooo!

Reading alot about LOUD tour - does that mean we will be going down the line during the season seeing whos not playing... er, I mean not playing loud enough, of course :)

GINO CAMP IN LESS THAT 3 WEEKS! AAWWOOOHHOOOOOOO!!!

I hope so!! A little solo rotation!!!

Three LONG weeks to go....

(Inching closer to a 1000 and 100!)

There's nothing quite like a weekend out on the golf course! Had a good time this weekend, finally got away and relaxed a little. I think I needed it.

Camp is too far away. NOW needs to be much sooner. NOW in 3 weeks...

GINO in 3 weeks...we are gonna kick some SA very soon.

Everybody practice practice practice. We don't want to come in to this important weekend without making sure that we have our s**t in order. The harder we work now, the easier it will be in August!

See everyone on the 9th & 10th...Gino is coming!

I hope so!!  A little solo rotation!!!

In fact the solo rotation is a reality this year. Especially on the field. No one gets a chance to hide behind their section this year! This will make us perform at new levels. It's a much different approach then most are used to, but it will help us immensely. We will sound Bigger, LOUDer and more ###### off then ever!

^0^

I just saw our summer competition schedule and it looks like we are not going to North Carolina this year, instead we are going to do Endicott. I also looks like we are not going to be doing DCI this year like we were hoping.

Or has that changed Dave?

I looked on brigs homepage & it's says we are in Providence, which is DCI I believe......

I looked on brigs homepage & it's says we are in Providence, which is DCI I believe......

Yes, you are correct, I talked with Rick and we are going to DCI's. The corps will do a short rehearsal out in that area and then will be off to DCI's. We than will have a show in Providence on Sunday.

It's going to be an awesome Summer.. Don't miss out. Come and march Brigs this year. April 9 and 10 is the next camp.

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers