Got Brigs?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cuse' GO BRIGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey folks,

I'm not going to be at camp this weekend as I will be in Bayonne with the Bridgemen Alumni. If any of you in the NYC/NJ area are around on Monday, be in BAYONNE Monday for the Memorial Day parade down Broadway - first public appearance of the Bridgemen in 17 years. w00t!

Sorry I'll miss camp though, me sad :( See you all next weekend!

And I'm starting a Kick A s s Horn Chick Of The Week column on my blog. The first chick will be up later today. Now, we have plenty of kick a s s horn chicks in Brigs so I expect to get lots of nominations from ya'll!!!

Have a great camp!

WOW! Looks like we might actually get some warmer weather this weekend! YEAH!!!!

:sos: By the way, if anyone is getting into town in the AM, please let me know. I need one or two sets of hands this weekend to help me with lining fields. Please email me directly...THANKS!

See you all tomorrow!

Trevor

DUCK DODGERS !!!!!!! I have to take Shawn to the train station tomorrow morning so i will give him your mouthpiece  b**bs

You mean she's back?!?!?! From Jupiter???

Get the GPS out!

Hey folks,

I'm not going to be at camp this weekend as I will be in Bayonne with the Bridgemen Alumni.  If any of you in the NYC/NJ area are around on Monday, be in BAYONNE Monday for the Memorial Day parade down Broadway - first public appearance of the Bridgemen in 17 years.  w00t!

Sorry I'll miss camp though, me sad  :(  See you all next weekend!

And I'm starting a Kick A s s Horn Chick Of The Week column on my blog.  The first chick will be up later today.  Now, we have plenty of kick a s s horn chicks in Brigs so I expect to get lots of nominations from ya'll!!!

Have a great camp!

:angry::angry::wub: :ramd: BE THERE OR BE NOWHERE