Got Brigs?

:angry:  :angry:  :wub:  :ramd: BE THERE OR BE NOWHERE

Yes, me sad about it too, but I made this commitment to the Bridgemen back in September I think. And I'm the type of girl that honors her commitments - when you can get me to make one :lol:

So look at it this way - I'm committed to the Brigs for every weekend except June 25th for the rest of the summer. And I honor my commitments.

Besides, Oliver is going to teach me the drill from this weekend after the parade in Bayonne, right? B)

Somebody make some blog calls from the Waterfront for me, okay? Or take some pictures or something - just so I can get my Brig fix for the the weekend...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sara,

shure you will get all the sets we have done from me. Should we do it during the parade? Maybe I line a field on 5th Ave. in Manhatten and we do our rehearsal there. Just kidding.

We will have fun this weekend for shure. Even if the weather god is not on our side we will kick ### and bring the rest of the show down to the field. I would love to leave to Europe having the hole show done. Would make it more easier to me to hop in when I come back.

Sara, I have no phone number of Brian. I know that he will be at camp on Sunday and said that he would save me a seat for the way back to NYC. Can you do me a favour and call him and just check back, so that I can be shure to have a ride "home" and not got lost in 'cuse. Thx 1.000 times.

CU all tomorrow

Upppps sorry wrong Account

Oliver

Brigs Euph 2005

Edited by BrigsEuph

Honey, believe me, I have marched down 5th avenue (or was it 6th, either way..) in all my glory many a time.

I'll PM with some numbers to call about a ride. If you try to reach me and the 917 number doesn't work, use my 212 number. Cingular blows.

Just got the rest of my dots off the website. Yay I'm prepared!!! See y'all tomorrow!!! :mmm:

Just got the rest of my dots off the website.  Yay I'm prepared!!!  See y'all tomorrow!!!  :mmm:

Although I can't be there with you, I have had a little retail therapy and got my Trainers (sneakers) for the season, and just taking a break from watching the video and putting it with the dots! I'm buzzing, just from 'marching' round a bedroom in front of a computer...

Hope you're having a great one BRIGS!

Camp is over. All bones are hurting, brain is like soft cake, BUT camp was great. You can really get addicted to that. :-)

On saturday the weather god wasn't with us again. Rain, rain, rain but nobody complain. We brought a lot of dots to the field - drill and music. We focused on Round Midnite witch gets better and better. Redone Taxi Driver. Yeahhhhh!

So in two camp weekends I've marched everything witch is already written. Just the end of the show I have to learn AND to bring the rest in mind. Hope to be back soon. Two more days in the New World and the old world got me back. Can't wait to see my wife and daughter again.

Thx to all who supported me.

Especially: Sara Julian for letting me stay in NYC and for all the rides to and off the airport.

Dave Keck & Family for letting me have some really nice days between the camps.

And to Paul Bernaut (hope it is spelled correctly) and Family for the ride back to the Big Apple.

Can't wait to see you all again.

1-2-3 Brigs !!!!

How did I get pelted in the face with rain, and sunburnt all in the same day?

BRIGS!

AND AT THE SAME TIME!!! rain, sun, and really cold wind...it was fun!!!

Great camp this weekend! I am falling in love with this show in a big way! I can't wait to be in front of an audience!!!

The Waterfront was a big letdown this weekend. I blame Scott's absence!!! But on the bright side it was fun coming back to the school early and exchanging disturbing stories with Ian and Aaron! Good times.