West Haven

it was wet. very wet.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah - every single corps out there gave it their all and then some despite some horrendous conditions.

Special props to Brigs, who knew that everything and everyone was soaked and still went out there and played the show balls to the wall. Then came back out with the Hurcs to play Never Walk Alone when probably all they wanted to do was go dry off.

Hurcs hosted on a great show, again. B)

Hey thanks! We had a GREAT time performing in that show. As the rain got worse we kicked it up a notch! BAM! It was a BLAST!

Thanks also to the Hurcs!

Good Luck to everyone next weekend!

:D

it was wet. very wet.

I think that your review is likely the most accurate, well-written review I have ever read!!

I actually think the props should go to the crowd, none of whom even thought about leaving, despite the oh-my-god downpour! The rain was actually kinda cool, but I think it was the crowd's reaction that made it really special, because they were right there with us.

It was a great show - thank to the Hurcs, especially for the encore. What a great group of mellophones! We had a blast, despite the weather conditions!

See ya in Scranton!

it was wet.  very wet.

I think that your review is likely the most accurate, well-written review I have ever read!!

I actually think the props should go to the crowd, none of whom even thought about leaving, despite the oh-my-god downpour! The rain was actually kinda cool, but I think it was the crowd's reaction that made it really special, because they were right there with us.

It was a great show - thank to the Hurcs, especially for the encore. What a great group of mellophones! We had a blast, despite the weather conditions!

See ya in Scranton!

Weather what weather??? You mean it was actually Raining LOL!!!!

Fun Show, great crowd, awesome encore! Lets do it again sometime shall we?

^0^

Weather what weather??? You mean it was actually Raining LOL!!!!

Fun Show, great crowd, awesome encore! Lets do it again sometime shall we?

^0^

Well it was the HURRICANE's home show.................anyone else see the symbology?????

It was a fun show!

and she wonders why i wont go up there :P

somehow i just know this was directed at me. <_<

careful there babe - slightly sunburned from yesterday. :(