Recaps gathering

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob 77 US open = you were just under us :)

Butler= you were just under us :)

Ypsilanti= you were,uhhh, just under us again :)

J/k Rob thanks for the E-mail

Rob 77 US open = you were just under us  :)

Butler=      you were just under us :)

Ypsilanti=  you were,uhhh, just under us again :)

J/k Rob thanks for the E-mail

Geez, Brian after all these years have past, can't you take your foot off my throat?? LOL

If it hadn't been for "the incident" that we had to go through, we would have had you ###, no problem!!!

Geez, Brian after all these years have past, can't you take your foot off my throat?? LOL

If it hadn't been for "the incident" that we had to go through, we would have had you ###, no problem!!!

LOL, You may be right Rob. But wasn't that a great year for drum corps? I remember performing at the US Open finals during the monsoon, we were playing "Don't Rain on My Parade" just for a touch of irony.

How bout the 82 Casper Wy show. I think BD won best guard uniform and the applause machine was broken :)

Gregg,

Thanks for the info and the great website. Some one might find this interesting as to how one began a DCI judging career back in the old days. Don Angelica called me at work on the 24th and asked if it was possible to be on a plane for Boise, Idaho the next day. Got the time off and went to Boise, Casper, and Scottsbluff to do my first DCI work. Talk about being totally pumped up to get to judge BD and SCV. Man, was that a blast!

DCI must have been pretty much down to desperation trying to find someone for a show the next day in the far reaches of Idaho. All in all, it tuned out pretty well for everyone as 26 years later I'm still on the job.

Jeff

Roadtrip for the recaps was completed.  Remind me never to spend 6 hours in front of a copy machine again!!

Jeff I was able to get your recap sheet.  The show was 7/25/79 not 7/5 as I had it.

I'll get those up for you soon.

Mister-horse: AI--Butler Invitational 1975.  I struck out there.  Sorry about that.

They did not have that recap.  Not sure why.  :sshh:

I'll be starting to put up recaps on the site starting next week.  1972 starts it off.

Go Devils,

Gregg

w/Stp:

Edited by Jeff

DCI must have been pretty much down to desperation trying to find someone for a show the next day in the far reaches of Idaho. 

"As evidenced by the numbers you put up for this show!!" b**bs

Just kidding. Thank you for all of your hard work for the past 263 years Jeff!!

Go Judging Devils,

Gregg

w/Stp: