Free Chopsaver Lip Balm

MUSICandCHARACTER

PLEASE NOTE ... the response has been incredible! Thank you to everyone who is trying Chopsavers, but unfortunately I have run out of free tubes :(

Friends

:rolleyes:

The maker of Chopsaver Lip Balm has authorized me to give away 50 free tubes to current marching members. He and I both believe this is a great product and that if you try it you may really like it.

First of all, I want everyone to know this is a no strings attached offer. 50 free tubes are available. To get a tube all you have to do is send me an email with your address and the corps you are marching with.

I will not keep your name or put it on a mailing list. I hate spam. I have a very strict privacy policy: http://www.ibowtie.com/privacypolicy.html

I am a member of Square Trade and a member of the online BBB.

A bit about Chopsaver:

Chopsaver was developed by Dan Gosling, a professional trumpet player for over 20 years with performance degrees from the University of Illinois and Northwestern University. He has played in every musical setting you can think of, from Broadway, opera and ballet to the concert halls of Europe. He has performed as a soloist, a chamber musician and as a member of three major orchestras. He has also served on the faculties of two universities. And he has performed outdoors in 100-degree heat and in the dead of winter. In other words, when it comes to what wind players put their lips through on a daily basis, he knows what it is all about.

Musicians spend thousands of dollars on the best schooling, invest in the most expensive instruments, and buy all the high-end accessories needed to perform their best, but then, when it comes to lip care, they smear on something we find at the supermarket checkout. Or they go from store to store looking for something that just isn’t there. Until now.

Dan thought it was time somebody designed a product that would truly address the things we as musicans, do to our chops.

Dan investigated what was already on the market – mainly to find out what NOT to put in a lip treatment! Then he did a lot of reading and made numerous trips to health food stores to learn about a natural approach to lip care. After countless concoctions from diligent experiments, Dan hit on something good enough to share with musicians everywhere! 

You can read more at: http://www.ibowtie.com/storechopsaver.html

For a free tube, simply send me an email with your mailing address and the corps you are marching with docfox@ibowtie.com. The first 50 receive a free tube.

Thanks,

Jim

Edited by MUSICandCHARACTER

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I have received requests from members of the following corps (some multiple requests):

Capital Regiment

Frontier Drum and Bugle Corps

Spirit of San Nicolas Drum & Bugle Corps (Philippines) b**bs

CorpsVets

Jackson Generals Drum & Bugle Corps

I still have plenty of free tubes to give away. Just send me your mailing address (docfox@ibowtie.com). This is obviously a limited time offer.

Jim

Mine arrived yesterday (right after I finished playing for about 45 minutes). I put it on and immediately felt a little tingle. I applied it three time through the rest of the day. I felt weird as I was eating dinner, because of a little "tightness". I went to check the mirror only to find that the puffiness was gone. I guess the tightness was from the shrinking on the tissue. I haven't played yet today. After I do, I'll let you know how that went. Getting rid off puffiness for me is a big deal. So my analysis is, so far-so good.

mine haven't arrive yet... but i'll tell what happened as soon as i apply it on my lips...

I sent yours via Global Priority Mail.  4 to 8 days delivery time.  It cost me $5 just for the postage (which if you think about it is a bargain!).  But it should get there soon.

Jim

Thanks!!! I can't wait to see what happens b**bs