Free Chopsaver Lip Balm

MUSICandCHARACTER

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my free tube last wednesday... Darn this stuff is good! When I'm just using an ordinary lip balm I can feel the vibration of my lips, but when I used chopsaver I can't feel anything as if I was not playing my baritone. b**bs This is far the most effective lip balm I ever used. Chopsaver :worthy::wub::wub:

I like this stuff... My only thought about it is...  there is no Sun Screen in it...  that will be a definite problem this Summer...

Yup, it'll be a problem for us fellows who spends hours outside. I hope they'll produce a lip balm that'll have these ingredients, so that we'll not have any problems regarding sun screen for our most valued assets... But still chopsaver is by far the most effective lip balm I ever used...

If you are real sensitive to the sun, you may want to wear something with a high SPF rating during the day -- use Chopsavers at night.

There is a good reason why there is no sunscreen in Chopsavers -- FDA approved sunscreens actually have been known to make lips swell. Chopsavers has some sunscreen properties -- it just cannot be measured by FDA guidelines. Nor can it be advertised as having an SPF rating.

I recommend trying it on a low sun intensity day and see how it works for you. There is sun protection in the formula. If it works for you, great. If not, don't use Chopsavers when on the field during the day.

I am pretty sensitive to the sun, and so far I have had little trouble. But summer is coming (along with marching season) and that will be a more important test.

Jim

Great stuff.Thanks for the tube.My son who is also a trumpet player loves it.

BTW Its a bit messy but I also like to use Vitamin E gel caps for the chops.

Seems like a healthy way to treat the chops.

the only thing about ChopSaver is that after a camp all of the lettering on my tube has come off so i just have a white tube with a green cap.

Yeah me too... maybe I would like it more if they would print the label on plastic... Coz' the people around me won't know that I'm using :rolleyes::whistle::music: "chopsaver"

• 3 weeks later...