Massachusetts Drum Corps Question

On 1/28/2007 at 1:59 PM, bobk9258 said:

I was a baritone player in the Watertown Cadets in 1972. We did not compete on the field that year. Peter I cant remember his last name for the life of me. Peter was the owner Director and manager of the corps trying to get up enough money for new uniforms. All we did was go house to house selling things in the Watertown area, along with Ham & bean dinners,. We would all meet down Peters cellar once a week where he had all kind of drum corps memorabilla, he also had almost every record that was made of Drum Corps back then. We did learn music and Neil Smith taught M&M. If I remember correctly, The Watertown Cadets broke up during the first part of the 1972 season. For parades we wore white button up long sleve shirts and black pants, and hats came from the former Don Jauns.

This is a late reply, seventeen years late, but I missed it first time around.  The last name of Peter with Watertown Cadets is Cruza.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic