some old corps photos

Avant Garde again. Exposure is off because they were on so early.

Slide76.jpg

Memphis Blues. I loved this show. Great keyboards and their marching band parody is still oneof the funniest things in drum corps history.

Slide75.jpg

Troopers. Drum solo. The snares are spelling out HI MOM. My Dad got this totally by accident.

Slide74.jpg

Bandettes on Class A Friday 1982.

Slide73.jpg

Rivermen 82. Drum solo.

Slide72.jpg

BD. I think it's the push in T.O. And seriously, what the hell is better than that?

Slide71.jpg

BD. I think it's the push in T.O. And seriously, what the hell is better than that?

Slide71.jpg

Yes, that's the end of the push after the two soloists in TO. I'm on the left side of this shot, 2nd to the left of the 40 (about the 37).

Nice shot!

Edited by TrainWreck

BD. Chuck Corea?

Slide77.jpg

Yeap.

This is the push before the soft section. We've all got the legs spread which was the horns up after the trio and the "balls to the walls" before the "loudest chords on earth" part of the tune.

Cool Beans. I made this shot to. I'm two flugles to the left of the Q5 (back row of horns, the one leaning back).

Edited by TrainWreck

Yeap.

This is the push before the soft section. We've all got the legs spread which was the horns up after the trio and the "balls to the walls" before the "loudest chords on earth" part of the tune.

Cool Beans. I made this shot to. I'm two flugles to the left of the Q5 (back row of horns, the one leaning back).

Glad you likes. That's why I'm posting all this stuff again. And man, that 82 show was unbelievable. Pity the Guardsmen, who had to follow youse guys. Gmen were fine, but still...

That was 1983. And you're welcome.

What happened to the Knights in 1983?

What happened to the Knights in 1983?

KeithHall was responding to a Knights pic from 1982 I posted, but he was actually talking about 1983, when we played "Russlan and Ludmilla." I was telling him he was "welcome" because I'm a d!ck. That's what happened there.

Now as to what "HAPPENED" to the Knights in 1983? GMichael is right. There are a few threads already.

Cavaliers 82. Shout if you're in the shot.

Slide95.jpg

I got the heaviest keyboard and I'm leaning the farthest back....... :blink:

a little off topic…a post of a photo I took of a post…while we were on tour…

78-post.jpg

Photo by Byron Harmon (1876 - 1942)

GreatDivide-ByronHarmonphoto.jpg

Great show idea!!!!! :blink: