some old corps photos

Was this the year that there was one really smokin' hot girl in the guard that the television guys kept picking up on?

I don't think so, they didn't make finals in 91.

If I didn't know better, ie that this was a picture from the 90s, and that we never had as many as 7 or 8 contras as appears in the photo, I'd swear this was the Knights, either 85 or 86. The silk colors are right, and we wore the white shoes, gray pants, and purple cadet tops.

So nu? Could that be a photo from 85 or 86?

These pics are all from 1991 DCI North. This must be Boston Crusaders exiting the field it's just a bad photo. Unfortunately it seems I ran out of film before Cadets came on.

Was this the year that there was one really smokin' hot girl in the guard that the television guys kept picking up on?

There was only 1?? B)

There was only 1?? B)

No, but this one was particularly extraordinary. IIRC the show was the one where the drum major dressed in a choir robe to conduct the last half of the show. I do no recall the music right off the bat, but the guard uni's in that picture reminded me of that show.

No, but this one was particularly extraordinary. IIRC the show was the one where the drum major dressed in a choir robe to conduct the last half of the show. I do no recall the music right off the bat, but the guard uni's in that picture reminded me of that show.

I beleive that you are talking about the guard from 86 & 87

I beleive that you are talking about the guard from 86 & 87

I know exactly who he's talking about. 1986, short hair, solo dancer with a fan at the beginning of "God's Trying to Tell You Something." Throws a look to the camera, too. Yowza.

Edited by tommytimp

The last photo from the 1991 DCI North is Dutchboy.

Thanks to all for helping me figure these photos out.

Dutchboy.jpg

I don't think that is Dutch Boy. In 1991 the corps wore white jackets. The photo looks like red.

Kiwanis Kavaliers I think. Close to Dutch Boy.