some old corps photos

Where are the moderators?  I wanna know what they think of this thread.

Why? Is there a problem? I would think if there were, the thread would've been shut down near the beginning. The fact that it's 127 pages long now (and counting) tells me they must be OK with it.

I feel like I missed so many chances at retreats and such to walk over to other corps, I just felt that my place was with the corps, etc. especially while the DM was up during scores, but I wish now that I had been looser!

Lancer Fi - you can never look back. Don't have any regrets. We were loyal to the cause, and had pride and determination in our hearts and souls. It was competition, and we never wanted to let our emotions get in the way - we simply wanted to be the best and sometimes that means, maintaining a stiff upper lip.

Of course, as time has gone by, we can look back and laugh at our energy and devotion and commitment. It seems silly perhaps how much we gave of ourselves. But if more kids today had these opportunities, and had the dedication we had, there would be a lot less "issues" to deal with later in life. We learned how to win proudly, and how to loose humbly, and those lessons are getting us through this life. I am proud you stood your ground, as the Lancers before us, and after us did.