Finances for European Corps

Blackstar

Well, I can say that my corps basically lives on ottery Grants (which dont amount to muche believe me). Other than that the members pay dues of £2 per week and staff £1 per week. We have a £10 uniform fee and a £10 DCUK registration fee. We do a few local parades and 6 DCUK shows per year (There are 7 total DCUK contests on the schedule). All of our equipment is very old (our battery is no joke about 7-10 years old) but we make do with what we have. That said, if anyone knows where I could source a cheap battery I am all ears!

What!?!  No curling nights??

Sorry but we DO have Bi-weekly Discos at the corps hall!

Well,  I can say that my corps basically lives on ottery Grants (which dont amount to muche believe me). Other than that the members pay dues of £2 per week and staff £1 per week. We have a £10 uniform fee and a £10 DCUK registration fee. We do a few local parades and 6 DCUK shows per year (There are 7 total DCUK contests on the schedule). All of our equipment is very old (our battery is no joke about 7-10 years old) but we make do with what we have. That said, if anyone knows where I could source a cheap battery I am all ears!

Thanks Canain, Very informative. But I ALMOST hestitate to say that Americian corps could learn a little live with what you got instead I can;t live without it.

word.

~>conner