Indoor Drumline Staging

PageantryVisGuy

What's the best way to design for indoor drumline? Is there a program specific to indoor, or does everyone just use paper? I designed for two drumlines this winter and I just used my pyware (an older version...not current at all...) and removed all field markings except the 50 yard line...it worked out alright, but of course there were a lot of problems. Is that fine, or is there a better way? I've never performed in indoor before...in fact, I'm a horn player. So yeah, I need some help

if you have 7/3/6, stage carefully :P

You can buy a plug-in from Pyware to use with your program. It has different floors (college b-ball court, pro court, soccer field, etc.) that you can use to write your indoor drill with. It isn't that expensive for the use you will get out of it. I tend to write about half my drill with Pyware and about half by moving bodies around on the floor and seeing what looks good and gives the desired effect. Hope that helps. I would recommend the plug-in for your Pyware.

In the end the best way to design for indoor is whatever feels most comfortable for you.

In the end the best way to design for indoor is whatever feels most comfortable for you.

w/Stp:

Personally,I used paper. :)

• 7 months later...
w/Stp:

Personally,I used paper. :)

hahaha someone had to say it :P