Crusaders Alive and Well

Can't wait to see all the new faces that are planning on coming this weekend to Buffalo. The corps is filling up quickly. So if you want to be part of something that makes history this year, check us out. You'll be glad you did.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to see all the new faces that are planning on coming this weekend to Buffalo. The corps is filling up quickly. So if you want to be part of something that makes history this year, check us out. You'll be glad you did.

Stacy,

It just dawned on me that between you and Brian, you must have 10 DCA Championships. WOW, That has to be a record. I can't imagine any other couple having ten rings. I think Brian also has a DCI Div II Championship if I am not mistaken. :ph34r::laugh::laugh:

good pit peeps (from joe)

Stacy,

It just dawned on me that between you and Brian, you must have 10 DCA Championships. WOW, That has to be a record. I can't imagine any other couple having ten rings. I think Brian also has a DCI Div II Championship if I am not mistaken. :ph34r:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Can't anyone do that by jumping from corps to corps? That's called 'ring-chasing'. Rochester people are known for that!!!!!! ^0^

Can't anyone do that by jumping from corps to corps?  That's called 'ring-chasing'.  Rochester people are known for that!!!!!! ^0^

NOT just people from Rochester do that trick...it happens in the metro area quite often as well. People from Sun went to Cabs, people from Bush have gone to Cabs, from Sun to Bush and vice versa. So please do not regionalize. It happens everywhere. It is just easier here because of the close proximity of Emire and Brigs. People have their reasons to leave corps besides winning DCA I hope. Either one of those corps could win DCA on a given year. Every time I switched corps, it was time to do so.

I have won DCA a number of times NOT by chasing rings...but be being on the staff that turned a corps around enough to deserve a chance of competing for a ring.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game. We are glad to have Brian and Stacy because they know what it took to win the Championship in whichever corps it was they won with. They have drum corps experience and skills.

Hopefully they can help to turn this corps into Championship form...maybe not this year, but at some point.

Donny

Can't anyone do that by jumping from corps to corps?  That's called 'ring-chasing'.  Rochester people are known for that!!!!!! ^0^

Top Sop????? someone thinks very highly of themselves!

To answer you bill, No I dont have any DIV 2 rings I aged out way before they won anything but I had a great time while I marched there. As seeing my being with other corps and how many titles I have, to answer that one, I have 6 and 1 individs title. I never chased a ring ever!

Jimmy Russo I think has 11 titles

And whoever you are MR. Top Sop, dont sit there on any one drum corps recruiting threed and bash people. You dont know me and you dont know the situation so unless you do, keep your commemnts to yourself. I learned along time ago that unless you know the people and or the corps, dont bash them!

Edited by Capt Ajax

Oh yeah I forgt about the 4 consecutive brass ensemble trophies with the infamous POWER ZONE...Brian was still a member of FETUS at that point.

FETUS had a statue of dog for the corps director.

Donny

Oh yeah I forgt about the 4 consecutive brass ensemble trophies with the infamous POWER ZONE...Brian was still a member of FETUS at that point.

FETUS had a statue of dog for the corps director.

Donny

Bow to the dog!!!

Hey, I wounder what Happy feet is doing?

This is a good year for Phetus....LOL

Edited by Capt Ajax

I ususally do not respond to such trash, however i am feeling particullary punchy this morning.

Let it be known that I have never chased a ring. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. If I were a ring chaser don't you think that we would be running to Bucs this year as I hear they are doing great and all the word is that it is "their year". I have the balls to sign my name to posts. So unless you do, get out of our thread!