Crusaders Alive and Well

sorry...PHETUS. MY BAD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any corps with a statue of a dog for their director...there is something wrong with that.

Brigs' brass caption head Pete Blake was a member of PHETUS as well. And he has alot of rings as well. I wonder if that statue of the dog has something to do with it.??????

Donny

Yeah Donny I think it's the dog! Hmm how many rings does phetus have anywho?lol. Back on topic. See everyone in a few days. Sorry about my rant earlier but ignorance annoys me. Whoo hoo MIGHTY TACO weekend, oh yeah camp too!!!!

BTW, Donny you still on for today? or did they move ya again?

any corps with a statue of a dog for their director...there is something wrong with that.

Brigs' brass caption head Pete Blake was a member of PHETUS as well. And he has alot of rings as well. I wonder if that statue of the dog has something to do with it.??????

Donny

Stacey???? Is this the same Stacey that made those GREAT, FANTASTIC cookies, that you shared at I/E a couple years back?

So you and Brian are helping out Cru this year huh? Oh, boy, watch out! Can't wait to see you guys this summer! Is Mom marching?

Ok I am on my way to Strong Memeorial Hospital for the slice and dice...hold down the fort...CADETS!!!!

Donny

thanks to the bucs jeff person.

gl mr. donny (from joe)

Edited by AlbionNY Drum Line

Yup same one. But i have to give th brownie credit to Mindy from St. joe's. No Mom isn't marching dispite many attempts to get her back on the field. I keep telling her that it's a sham for her to waste her talent. But hey i gueass when you've retired, you've retired. Ha we all know better than that. I tried to retire many times now. After 98 after 99 after 2002 after 2003 and after 2004. But look I'm still doing it. How about you and frankie are you marching this year?

BUmpity Bump Bump.... BUMP Bump