Crusaders Alive and Well

Ok....so, as I came down from the stands immediately afetr the show, and looked at at the corps members, the looks on your faces spoke volumes. We let an opportunity slip by, and thats what happens sometimes.

We better think about what each one of us can do to make this happen now folks... speaking on the internet about WE GO ON is not going to get us where we ned to be.

NOW GO PRACTICE SOMETHING!!!

$1 to Stacy

Donny

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, for one, will not let down. It looks as though I may have to take that next step and start practicing something myself. Look for Cru to finish strong!!!!

I have had phone calls from members to get some private lessons the next 2 weeks. This is a good thing for sure. When everyone on the field plays, we wont have so many blanks in the sound at times. Hopefully when we add our members and close holes, we can pull this off.

When we didnt perform with confidence we left the door open. Lets not do that again...

Donny

oh yeah...

WE GO ON!!!

As for the door, I am going to do whatever I can to close it and lock it. And I know the rest of us will do the same. It isnt over till Monday September 5th, 2005.

WE WILL BE IN THE NIGHT SHOW!!!!

DESIRE, HARD WORK, PASSION, PREPARATION!

WE GO ON!!!!!!!

Edited by Capt Ajax

Don't worry Brian i will get working on the door immediately and have it shut, locked, and bolted. As far as from now to syaracuse thats take the horn out everyday and practice our music. you dont have to play for a hour just play the show and work on the hard points that you struggle with. take your horn out for the next 2 weeks and play everyday. you dont have to practice for 2 hours just play the whole book and work on memorizing it or working on parts that you are struggleing on. See you all in 2 weeks.

WE GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by vibratojr

So admittedly I am a little bummed by the results from Kingston.

I will do what it takes to get the to the performance level that is necessary to achieve our goal.

It is NOT over until the scores from prelims are announced...so we need to get to work.

We need to make a decision about mini corps this week guys.

Donny

Now that i have no drum corps this week. What to do? :sshh:

Ryan and Matt...

We have to reschedule for early next week it looks. I really wanted to go to the theatre tonight to see DCI semi's. But I cant even do that.

Donny

Ryan and Matt...

We have to reschedule for early next week it looks. I really wanted to go to the theatre tonight to see DCI semi's. But I cant even do that.

Donny

Hey thats ok donny. Your only Human :sshh: . We will still be practicing. Hey do you know if stevie junior is going to be coming back next week?

anyway WE GO ON