Crusaders Alive and Well

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we must have some kind of MOJO, to pull this corps from the dust and do what we have done thus far this season. Despite it all we have carried ourselves back to the spot we were at a few years ago, at least. This is in a season that there is not the financial resources that the corps used to have as well.

Our Bingo is closed!!! Last Saturday was our last night. Actually though, Thursday

bingo was closed months ago. Saturday bingo had been losing money for months. The hall is closing down and no one was going there. Despite that the place was a blank...the state has not let us move to another location.

The corps has petitioned that state board with no avail, so we have no money to operate. we have been driving our own cars to shows. The director has been coming out of his own pocket to run the corps. The staff has donated much of their time. And despite it all, the corps gets better each week and continues with the perseverance that I haven't seen from the Crusaders EVER.

There is some kind of MOJO working here, so maybe that IS what Ryan meant. So the meaning of our motto, or mojo, WE GO ON, is a strong commitment to make this thing work. A summer like this means alot to certain people that said they would make it work...it has been a character building summer for the veterans, administration and staff. The new people just don't even know. And through it all...

WE GO ON!!!!

Donny

After speaking with Donny the other day I became more respectful of the Crusaders organization than I have ever had. To know that money is not there and the corps is doing remarkably well...Mike, YOU ARE DEFINITELY MY HERO as is Donny and the staff and the members of the Rochester Crusaders.

I hope that your dreams this year come true...God Bless You All!

Keith

:sshh: b**bs Human

Only 1 day till kingston

Drink lots of water and bring sunscreen B) B)

we go on

Well, the Bus from Rochester leaves in a few hours, its going to be another long weekend, but i'm looking forward to it being a good one.

WE GO ON!!!

Let do it CRU.

And for all you guys with the kind words out, thank you very much. I know we all appreciate your support! :-D

bump for good luck

kingston scores ?????????

kingston scores ?????????

here you go this might help.

1. Empire Statesmen 89.7

2. Brigadiers 88.865

3. Bushwackers 88.175

4. Caballeros 81.863

5. CorpsVets 78.925

6. Carolina Gold 78.3

7. Hurricanes 77.475

8. Crusaders 76.388