Crusaders Alive and Well

Ryan and Matt...

We have to reschedule for early next week it looks. I really wanted to go to the theatre tonight to see DCI semi's. But I cant even do that.

Donny

yeah donny thats alright. we can work out something as you said. you can call us our ill have my people come and call you

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MEMBERSHIP=talented, motivated, hard-working

+STAFF = Knowledgeable, experienced, motivated

+ SHOW = technical, acheivable, effective

=SUCCESS

We have the ingredients, now let's put them together by practicing at home and coming to rehearsal with the Crusader Resolve.

WE CAN DO THIS!

WE GO ON!

Nice Storky...the Crusader Resolve!!!

Donny

:blush: As an unbiased observer with a little DCA experience, I hope you cru gang won't let one bad show pull your whole season down. It happens alot and how you respond will tell the tale. From what I saw on the practice field at Erie to the night show the foundation is solid and with all pulling together and a little pride and hard work you should actually be able to not only compete at night at finals but move to the upper half of the night show. As Storky knows, it is all there ready to be tapped and polished. So forget the posts and spend your time working and all else will fall into place and as we all know CRU GOES ON :blush:

Thanks for your encouragement.

It just feels a little weird having a Saturday off during drum corps season. But actually I feel that this is exactly what we needed to have. We have been trying very hard to get this corps back on track, and you are right when you say that one bad perfromance should not take the wind from our sails.

This is what drum corps is all about. I dont think that anyone wont work as hard as we have all season to get this to happen.

This weekend we get recharged to finish the season strong!!!!

WE GO ON!!!

Donny

we have a week now to work on our troubled spots. thats do it cru