Crusaders Alive and Well

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Brigsopman!!!

We are looking forward to an exciting weekend, hopefully having a bigger hornline this week. Maybe not all of the fresh faces will make it in to this weeks show, but we are looking forward to Kingston with possibly a FULL corps.

With all of the show adjustments etc. made last week, we are hoping to perform at a higher level now. We are getting ready for the August push!!!!

Donny

Thanks Brigsopman!!!

We are looking forward to an exciting weekend, hopefully having a bigger hornline this week. Maybe not all of the fresh faces will make it in to this weeks show, but we are looking forward to Kingston with possibly a FULL corps.

With all of the show adjustments etc. made last week, we are hoping to perform at a higher level now. We are getting ready for the August push!!!!

Donny

good to here. keep going on the right track, and i am sure all of your hard work will pay off come dca weekend

Joe...

You are welcome to come to Endicott and hang with the Joe Ettes, I hope you know that!!!

Donny

Joe...

You are welcome to come to Endicott and hang with the Joe Ettes, I hope you know that!!!

Donny

The Joe Ettes will have to wait until Kingston. Eddie and I have a Cavalcade of Bands Cinic to run that day at Westchester Univ. We will hit the road at 2pm and drive to Kingston. We should arrive about 6 ish. Plenty of time to see the Joe Ettes before and after the show.

Good luck this weekend, Donny.

You Go On!

Edited by dukecornwell

We will GO ON and we are moving forward as we do!!!!

DONNY

Endicott bump...leaving at 5 AM to get Sonny Boy...yes he is coming!!!!!

Donny