Crusaders Alive and Well

brad i was right there, i saw this coming, i was thinking, ha...first on field collision...u almost fell but he held u up...my dad said the judge apologized alot tho

That really was an awesome weekend. Way to go CRU.

Gary, You should take a good look at the Tuba line in your video of the opener, you going to see an AWESOME collision between a Tuba player and a judge... i'm thinking its  

"Funniest Home Video" quality.

WE GO ON CRU!!!

Scanton is the big one, this is what we have ALL been waiting for, I can't wait to see everyone

"Rock it loud, Rock it long, Rock it hard!"

-brad

Edited by AlbionNY Drum Line

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brad i was right there, i saw this coming, i was thinking, ha...first on field collision...u almost fell but he held u up...my dad said the judge apologized alot tho

b**bs I can remember in "THE OLD DAYS" there were designated people who were told to make sure the judge didn't stay real close to the drum line.....be they tymp or bass drum or cymbol.........AH the "OLD DAYS RETURN?" b**bs

i just wanto say something

coming into the year, lets say..i wasnt good enough in any aspect, esp. marching...this year it was unbelieveable for me to see my own progression...i am now 30 times better in every aspect. and i i have the staff to thank for sticking with me...thanks for giving me a chance guys...

i just wanto say something

coming into the year, lets say..i wasnt good enough in any aspect, esp. marching...this year it was unbelieveable for me to see my own progression...i am now 30 times better in every aspect. and i i have the staff to thank for sticking with me...thanks for giving me a chance guys...

Joe,

You surprised us all and you did great...Thank you!

You have alot of Pride, determination and heart. Dont ever loose that.

WE GO ON!!

yeah if it werent the staff this year i probaly would be the person that messes upi the show and has terible marching skills. thank you all for keeping us motivated and determined. see you all in a couple of days.

WE GO ON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by vibratojr

:whistle: oh and also brian if you save me some pop i like mountian dew and cherry cola