Crusaders Alive and Well

I just wanted To Thank everyone who showed thier support through the year. We did what we could and was very succesful as to what we as a corps had to over come. Thank you to all and see you next year!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to take this little moment to thank everyone, especially my Crusaders family. The emotion we laid down on the field was very intense, and moving.

as you all know, our slogan all year was "WE GO ON" and believe we did.

This was my first year with Crusaders, and I absolutly loved it. I can say with out a doubt, I will be a Crusader for a good many seasons to come!! Thank you all!

ohh btw..... HUMAN!

this is good to see on the corps section of dcacorps.org:

CORPS

MEMBER CORPS

Brigadiers

Buccaneers

Bushwackers

Caballeros

Carolina Gold

CorpsVets

Crusaders

Empire Statesmen

Grenadiers

Hurricanes

Minnesota Brass Inc.

Renegades

Skyliners

yeah were back

WERE Back with a Vengence!!!!!

recruiting starts september 17th at UB and want everyone to have fun at that performance and recruit all your fellow musicians during the experience of playing in a mass performance during the RUTGERS VS UB football game..........GO UB! B)

i would just like to say that out of my 2 years with dca and cru that thiss year was the the most memorable season. there was a kinds of emotins and friendships brought about. i surived the blanket party. i also got a idea for a brass ensambale. it would be a corp like primetime and hitmen. its called the Ryan Coddsmen. im devolping a t-shirt for it. well best of luc kt oyou crusaders in the 2006 season. hope you go far.

WE GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

WERE Back with a Vengence!!!!!

recruiting starts september 17th at UB and want everyone to have fun at that performance and recruit all your fellow musicians during the experience of playing in a mass performance during the RUTGERS VS UB football game..........GO UB! B)

Good times at UB - maybe the Bulls can even win a game with all these band and corps people there. One can only hope! :worthy:

I saw the music today - nice and easy but fun. I hope to see you all there :)

where u get the music???? hey thats my birth day btw...the 17th...rutgers lost to illinoise...but they are in the Big East...yah.....idk if they can pull this off

where u get the music???? hey thats my birth day btw...the 17th...rutgers lost to illinoise...but they are in the Big East...yah.....idk if they can pull this off

I was copying the music for my director. Happy early Birthday :)

We used to be able to beat Rutgers but haven't in the past few years - hopefully we can turn that around...

yah,,,u never used to be able to beat rutgers....trust me....lol...sorry!