Crusaders Alive and Well

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys bring rain gear...the RPD has been advised of the vibrato alert, and will be in full blown RIOT GEAR if there is any scent of vibrato on the field this weekend.

I hope you guys realize how serious this if they are bringing out the riot gear, and the vibrato sniffing K9 patrol. And to have the west side coordinator on 24 hr. call, it sounds as though they mean buisness. Mr Goldstein is on call for the entire weekend, so beware.

And Carl...please bring us the Lone Ranger and doctor beat back this weekend...we desperately need another one. The doctor beat has been effective in vibrato removal techniques in the past. Although it isnt 100% effective, we still can use it.

Would someone give Bill Hoyt the heads up about this, he may try to sneak some in, and that would not be good for him. There is no bail money available for those that attempt this move and it is a LOOOOONNNGGG weekend to spend in the Public Safety Buliding.

The vibrato checkpoints will be randomly placed along the 490, and all over the west side of Rochester.

Don't be stupid about this...leave the vibrato at home!!!!

Donny

im willing to take chances

Then you must be willing to pay the price.

Donny

Then you must be willing to pay the price.

Donny

I hope youre ready to have items thrown at you. DA has a history....LOL

See you at camp.

Hey only 30 days until our first show in Copaique(sp?) Let's go out this weekend and work our tails off. We have a lot on out plates for this weekend. See everyone at Edgerton at noon ready to go. Anyone who wants to help line the field please be there around 11:00 at the latest. mowed grass is great except the fact that it gets rid of the field from the previous week. Lol. Any who safe trips top all traveling this weekend.

Oh and since i see you lurking around here Jimmy, you and Terry really should stop by some weekend. it'd be great to see you both again.

Jimmy wont come because he knows I will ask him to work...LOL

this is true

Jimmy wont come because he knows I will ask him to work...LOL

donny i will use little vibrtao to the best of my abilty b**bs