I think this thread is dead by now...

plastic jesus,

plastic jesus,

sitting on the dashboard of our bussssssssssss

I don't care if it rains or freezes

long as I have my plastic jesus

sittin' on the dashboard of our busssssssssssss

I think this thread is dead by now...

Not until Dave and I finish, "Village of the Sun", please....Dave.

Ya I have to agree with you!!!!

Mike, this thread is DEAD!!!! 

If you wouldn't mind!!  B)

You'll have to pry it from my dead hands by gawd!!!!

"We shall overcome...."

Adam Sandler's "At a Medium Pace" was a favorite on the bus when i was in a Junior Corps.

Before we go any further...ha ha..let's remember that this is a family type Planet!!

All we want to know is just the types of songs you sang on the bus while travelling. While I'm sure some songs have lyrics that soem people may find offensive, let's keep it clean, PLEASE!!!!

But let's have some fun while it may last!!!  hahaha WOO HOO hahaha!!!!

OK whose first ????!!!!

At the time that I was marching and on a bus.. we had two themes running through our bus. Not corps songs.. we didn't have them. Our guys on the bus had strung up some sort of audio amplifier to a system that the whole bus could hear at any given time! :sumo: We sang to Boston.. More than a feeling.. while the guys that were drummer types.. drummed to their hearts content. And to help out the rest of us.. we listened to Earth, Wind & Fire. Man.. we had a blast.

And let me tell you about the first time I heard Bob Seeger's "Turn the Page"! Anyone else GET the correlation between what he was singing about and us? Being on tour and listening to THAT song for the first time was electrifying.. for me.

:huh:

Sharon

At the time that I was marching and on a bus.. we had two themes running through our bus.  Not corps songs.. we didn't have them. Our guys on the bus had strung up some sort of audio amplifier to a system that the whole bus could hear at any given time!  :sumo:  We sang to Boston.. More than a feeling.. while the guys that were drummer types.. drummed to their hearts content.  And to help out the rest of us.. we listened to Earth, Wind & Fire.  Man.. we had a blast.

And let me tell you about the first time I heard Bob Seeger's "Turn the Page"!  Anyone else GET the correlation between what he was singing about and us?  Being on tour and listening to THAT song for the first time was electrifying.. for me.

:huh:

Sharon

Yeh-Turn the Page was the unofficial"70's Drum Corps Tour Song" :)