Inside the Arc -- Evolution of Color Guard

Orpheus

No, the young lady I'm seeing can not be the person you're talking about, I don't think.  The well endowed part is missing...unless I go by a different standard...  :angry:

She wasn't really like the "best" or had a very important "solo" part....it was just something thrown out there in the Bridgemen sort of way. Yes, she did have wavy curly hair come to think of it!

CNAL-I believe you may have misunderstood me. I wasn't talking about talent level, they only show her for about 8-10 seconds on the "Brass Roots Vido" pretending to play a horn! I'm thinking I'll have to get the 82 DVD now when I pick my 5, but I only have 1 more day to get a free one don't I???? And I would rather have 83 for the Cadets.

But this girl doesn't need support.... :angry: from my perspective. I wasn't talking about her talent!

As far as I'm concerned, anyone that ever marched has got talent! Just to be able to make it through 1/2 of the things they asked us to do takes talent! As well, it takes a certain talent to figure out that drum corps is a good thing and will play a big part in your life and will most likely be one of the most memorable things you've done!

When I was in high school they used to call anyone who marched "twinkies" 2 or 3 years later when we were practicing down on Revere Beach those same people (the clic/click?) happened to stop to see what was going on...after seeing the guard warm up, and then just 1 run through their jaws dropped and one of the more nastier guys said to me "I take it all back, I wouldn't even want to arm wrestle you" - You know he was the usual "captain of the football team type"...

How the heck did I get from "well endowed" to here I'll never know...oh my, I'm old...sorry about that - in this case the I'm with stupid should be pointing at me...... :P

Edited by LancerFi

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the young lady I'm seeing can not be the person you're talking about, I don't think.  The well endowed part is missing...unless I go by a different standard...  :angry:

She wasn't really like the "best" or had a very important "solo" part....it was just something thrown out there in the Bridgemen sort of way. Yes, she did have wavy curly hair come to think of it!

CNAL-I believe you may have misunderstood me. I wasn't talking about talent level, they only show her for about 8-10 seconds on the "Brass Roots Vido" pretending to play a horn! I'm thinking I'll have to get the 82 DVD now when I pick my 5, but I only have 1 more day to get a free one don't I???? And I would rather have 83 for the Cadets.

But this girl doesn't need support.... :angry: from my perspective. I wasn't talking about her talent!

As far as I'm concerned, anyone that ever marched has got talent! Just to be able to make it through 1/2 of the things they asked us to do takes talent! As well, it takes a certain talent to figure out that drum corps is a good thing and will play a big part in your life and will most likely be one of the most memorable things you've done!

When I was in high school they used to call anyone who marched "twinkies" 2 or 3 years later when we were practicing down on Revere Beach those same people (the clic/click?) happened to stop to see what was going on...after seeing the guard warm up, and then just 1 run through their jaws dropped and one of the more nastier guys said to me "I take it all back, I wouldn't even want to arm wrestle you" - You know he was the usual "captain of the football team type"...

How the heck did I get from "well endowed" to here I'll never know...oh my, I'm old...sorry about that - in this case the I'm with stupid should be pointing at me...... :P

Apparently, I have misunderstood what you are trying to say. Could you please explain? I'm lost here.... :lol:

Sorry, I'm in overload and don't remember what I was saying nor what this thread was about.

The effort we would expend trying to figure this one out may not be worth it! :P