Inside the Arc -- Evolution of Color Guard

Orpheus

Beth who? I only know of Diane Brady, we were both captains in 80, she for more years than I, and through a friend - Jim Jordan.

I also have a friend who's very good friends with Dawn R. and her husband Russell. Do you remember Dawn and Russell?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beth who? I only know of Diane Brady, we were both captains in 80, she for more years than I, and through a friend - Jim Jordan.

I also have a friend who's very good friends with Dawn R. and her husband Russell. Do you remember Dawn and Russell?

Beth marched with Bridgemen in 1982.....she was the one dressed in all black while the rest of the guard was dressed in white jackets with red leotards.

CNAL - Back to the Videos for Me!!!

CNAL - Back to the Videos for Me!!!

You can't miss her....she does a dance on top of the "Cotton Club" table....then she "pretends" to play a sop.

I think '82 was her age-out year....she marched in Crossmen before joining BMen.

OK, I have that on video, I believe it's in the Brass Roots Vid, does she have gold on with a black hat?

A very beautiful girl indeed!

OK, I have that on video, I believe it's in the Brass Roots Vid, does she have gold on with a black hat?

A very beautiful girl indeed!

I don't remember if she wore a hat......I think she did. I would have to go back and look at that 1982 tape again. She did have long hair, but I think she had it tied back.

The one I see is blonde with wavy/curly hair and it's back!

For some reason I had thought that was from like 1992 or something....and I thought it was a different corps.....why, I don't know.... :angry:

No, the young lady I'm seeing can not be the person you're talking about, I don't think. The well endowed part is missing...unless I go by a different standard... :angry:

No, the young lady I'm seeing can not be the person you're talking about, I don't think. The well endowed part is missing...unless I go by a different standard... :angry:

She wasn't really like the "best" or had a very important "solo" part....it was just something thrown out there in the Bridgemen sort of way. Yes, she did have wavy curly hair come to think of it!