Battery numbers for 05

gumby5647

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are looking at (very flimsey numbers here)

(we have two perspective snare people come, i'll say one accually does it.)

6 Snare 3 Quads 5 Basses and some where around 10 pit. always looking for members though

• 2 weeks later...
well, june is sneaking up on us...anyone know what the battery numbers for corps are?

Colts commonly go with 8 Snares, 4 Tenors, 5 Basses, 8 Cymbals, but that was when Jerry Carpenter was the Caption Head. Im not sure what the exact numbers will be with this rookie they have as Caption Head this year. One thing I do like about him so far is that hes shared some of the show pieces for snare, tenor, bass and I think cymbals on the site as well as some of the exercises. Any of you all want to check out what the Colts are playing this year go to www.Colts.org and click on the Icons on the right side of the page (I.E. Drumline Exercises, Drumline Visual Book). For those of you who have some friends that play brass instruments, the Brass Book is posted on the site also, with their visual book and cals book. b**bs

Music City Legend currently is marching 5 snares, 2 tenors, 5 basses, and 7 in pit. We could use another mallet player or 2, and maybe even another tenor.

we're @ 7-3-5-4, and looking for @ least one more tenor; can another tenor and one more snare (8-5).

i dunno about pit, but i think we have a spot.

contact JoshuaAlfaro77@yahoo.com for info.

Edited by Gbassman5