Cavaliers 2005 Show

That's one excellent, early review of the Cavies' show. Thanks so much for that review - it was very descriptive and it makes me excited to see and hear their show.

One question though - you said you've been over to watch Phantom as well. Could you possibly write a similar review for Phantom? I'm really interested to hear a fan's perspective of this year's show, and I haven't really heard anything yet. I know, let the competitions begin and then I'll be hearing tons.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have I heard this before...

Didnt the Star of Indiana begin their 1992 show with tympanis playing the first notes of the Star Spangled banner?

One question though - you said you've been over to watch Phantom as well. Could you possibly write a similar review for Phantom? I'm really interested to hear a fan's perspective of this year's show, and I haven't really heard anything yet. I know, let the competitions begin and then I'll be hearing tons.

I've only been to two field rehearsals and have had limited exposure to the whole show. I haven't had a chance to really absorb it yet. The music is going to be good. They are trying to beef up the drill. They move to our High School tomorrow and I should get more opportunity to see them this week. I'll try to write something up soon.

Good review, thanks! I haven't been a particular Cavies fan the past few years, but this show may set me straight! *thumbs up*

Great Review!

I am extremely excited to see the cavaliers in action now :)

Too bad I have to wait until Finals...oh well, I am sure it is worth the wait!