Blue Devils in Europe!

Tomorrow is the first show in Kortrijk where the Blue Devils also compete, and the 2nd DCE contest.

They are competing? Did they have to pay entrance fees? I guess I misunderstood, but I thought they were doing an exhibition and tour as ambassadors for North American Drum Corps, much like the Cavaliers trip to Japan in '04 and their winterguard trip to Europe in '88.

They are competing?  Did they have to pay entrance fees?  I guess I misunderstood, but I thought they were doing an exhibition and tour as ambassadors for North American Drum Corps, much like the Cavaliers trip to Japan in '04 and their winterguard trip to Europe in '88.

Nope..they are in competition. I believe Open Class division. They are also competing in two music festivels. One in Italy and the other in Holland.

Nope..they are in competition. I believe Open Class division. They are also competing in two music festivels. One in Italy and the other in Holland.

It's highly unlikely but I wonder what would happen if by some remote chance BD didn't win all their European shows? #### would freeze over I guess. Seriously, from what I hear, this year's version of BD is very competitive and very entertaining. In other words, they are GREAT! (Or so my DC friends who saw them before they left on tour tell me.) One measley BD appearance in CA and I miised it. Bummer!

BD did enter a DCE show yesterday, in competition. They won wit 93.00 points. Ofcourse, this to European standards.

Trust me, there was never a chance they would not win yesterday! Imagine. What is the chance, with all due respect, that Pioneer is going to beat Cavaliers in their next show?

Anyway, it was a great night ofr Drumcorps in Europe, the crowd was amazing en so was BD.

I even saw some people i knew from Crossmen '99 and since i still have problems with my visa to enter the US, this is the only div 1. drumcorps i see every five years.....Thanks!

Can anyone provide a link to a re-cap of the European show(s). I'd love to see the scores sheets, captions, judges names, etc.

what has the response been to BD?  are people freaking out?

you better believe it................you should David Gibbs Blog on the BD website!