The Relative Spreads Standings

Wasting time to make a post like this means you have way too much time on your hands.  Appreciate what the kids are doing on the field, not some number given to them after they perform.

J

Don't look now, but your high horse is wobbling.

One might make the point that ANYONE who has time to post on DCP has too much time on his/her hands, so let's not get on some poor guy's case just because he is good with numbers AND happens to be a fan of drum corps.

(Sorry, but the whole "you have too much time" line is one of my pet peeves...obviously, we ALL have too much time, otherwise we'd be out there curing cancer, developing cold fusion, or hanging out on rooftops with capes, utility belts, and pointy ears, fighting crime.)

Edited by Tsar Nikk

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.soundmachine.org is the website

Click on "Latest DCI and Band Scores", then "Sound Machine's Drum Corps Schore Achrive", then "Drums Corps Discussion Group"

His post is in the General Drum Corps Discussion board.

....Or just copy and paste this: http://www.soundmachine.org/dci/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5322

www.soundmachine.org is the website

Click on "Latest DCI and Band Scores", then "Sound Machine's Drum Corps Schore Achrive", then "Drums Corps Discussion Group"

His post is in the General Drum Corps Discussion board.

....Or just copy and paste this: http://www.soundmachine.org/dci/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5322

Thanks for the link - quite interesting.

I wonder how he calculates his standings.

Updated standings to reflect july 5th scores

Wasting time to make a post like this means you have way too much time on your hands.  Appreciate what the kids are doing on the field, not some number given to them after they perform.

J

I take it you don't care for fantasy <enter sport here> or coach polls or the BCS or even March Madness? Each of those deal with comparing. Shesh, you're no fun.

I really have no desire to track the II/III rankings (and I know that I should but it just doesn't interest me) but if you'd like me to send you the spreadsheet and you modify it to track div II/III let me know.

Plus D2/3 are hard to figure out because sometimes they are D1 sheets, or thier own D2/3 sheets...or whoever's sheet at any time.

I update the first entry of this thread and then post a note saying it's been updated so it gets bumped back to the first page of the forum.