WHO is gonna take it?

flamtap65

So who is really in the lead.... at one point phantom beat cadets in drums, scouts beat cavies last night in drums.... when they fianlly meet head to head, who's it gonna be?

i think theres gonna be a bit of a shake up this year, or at leat really really close, there are some seeeeeet drumlines this year

keep it up guys and gals, i love those clean beats :worthy:

So who is really in the lead.... at one point phantom beat cadets in drums, scouts beat cavies last night in drums.... when they fianlly meet head to head, who's it gonna be?

i think theres gonna be a bit of a shake up this year, or at leat really really close, there are some seeeeeet drumlines this year

keep it up guys and gals, i love those clean beats :worthy:

Well, my guess would be that the top lines (cavies, bd, cadets) will continue to clean throughout the season, and end up on top. that doesn't mean that that's what i WANT to happen, but just my guess. however, if madison does stay ahead of cavies for the next couple weeks, they could be in the hunt. same for bluecoats and phantom. phantom will meet up with cadets in denver next weekend,...so could be interesting. bd and cavies meet up next weekend in kalamazoo (sp), so could be VERY interesting to see who come up #1 there.

anyway, just my thoughts

thought i'd through in my buck-o-five

Nate B)

"if you don't through in your buck-o-five, who will?"

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking either Phantom or The Cadets will take it all in the end.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm thinking either Phantom or The Cadets will take it all in the end.

w/Stp: