Help Keep DCP Open!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be sending money tomorrow when i get paid :) well worth it.

MikeN  Jul 20 2005, 07:27 AM Post #10 

dcp.net Staff

Group: DCP Director Of Operations

Member No.: 7

Update for today - $755 raised so far, $7,745 still needed.

Mike

Hey! MIke

This is Elizabeth Ortiz. Can you please send me your address so I can send in my donation too.

:worthy::worthy: :)

I'll be sending a donation as soon as the bills get under control. I just shelled out $600 for the car, plus $700 due next month for car insurance. Gimme until late August/early September, and you'll get some cash.

Guest DrumCorpFan

I made my donation on the first request. Upped it from last year's as well.

It doesn't take a big donation though. If everybody who uses DCP sent in $5.00 it would take care of things nicely. DCP could get more bandwidth so things wouldn't bog down and crash.

Good luck with the donation campaign. Even though I usually don't post, I truly enjoy reading this site. Thanks for keeping it up and running.

B)

We have received $2175 from donors / advertisers to date, which means we still have $6325 to go.

I did not pad these estimates - the $8500 we need is what we *need* to keep the site running for the next year and to give out marching member scholarships.

Thanks to everyone who's donated so far - I've updated the list on our Campaign Page to show the full list of donors!

We are looking for companies to advertise on DCP - if anyone knows / is in touch with such a likely firm, please let me know. :)

Also, we have received a large amount of merchandise from YEA - Youth Education in the Arts to list on eBay as a fundraiser for us as well - I'll post details of those once they're online. Many thanks to YEA for their generous support!

That's where we're at. If every user gave us 58 cents, we'd hit our goal with no problem. So you can see, every bit helps!

Donate today!

Mike