I want to talk about Jester.

I thought you might like to hear a little about another small corps from a long time ago.  They were called the Thunderbirds

This is just it... many of us originally came from corps like Jester. Heck, I started in a baton corps with one other drummer and his sister who played pink panther on glockenspiel. :sshh: When I graduated to the Thunderbirds it was a huge step up.

It's fun to review shows and all that, but do be kind. One of those kids might be the next Wayne Downey.

Edited by Eggbert

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see i dont' think there should be any blame on the kids of how they did...they tried their hardest and gave it their all, so i think that people should show them respect, for going out there with a show like they had this year and performing it....i think the only thing that should be mentioned about jester would be the staff...and maybe the need to change the way they do things a lil...im not saying redo everything in that corps, but maybe change how things are taught or something...give the kids a lil something more to have fun with. but good job this year jester! way to work hard even when it was tough with no crowd response! *2 thumbs up*