MiniCorps' at DCA Alumni show

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only reason I bet against the Patriots is that I knew you were from Boston, and, it looked like you needed $20.                           

LMAO

Actually I was there, the only reason you bet against the Pats is you really thought those regular season super Steelers could win!?!

Actually I was there, the only reason you bet against the Pats is you really thought those regular season super Steelers could win!?!

Wrong answer. I just figured that since you displayed yourselves as novice drinkers and the fact that the Bartender made ya mad because he wouldn't accept foodstamps, a friendly bet might liven things up a little bit.

How's the water in Baustin?

Wrong answer.  I just figured that since you displayed yourselves as novice drinkers and the fact that the Bartender made ya mad because he wouldn't accept foodstamps, a friendly bet might liven things up a little bit. 

,................now THAT is funny,............................

Wrong answer.  I just figured that since you displayed yourselves as novice drinkers and the fact that the Bartender made ya mad because he wouldn't accept foodstamps, a friendly bet might liven things up a little bit. 

OK...you've gone over the line on this one. You can poke fun at our alleged accents, you can cast dispersions upon our CHAMPIONSHIP teams, but to call us novice drinkers is going to far! Strutta and I have committed most of our lives to drinking ourselves into oblivion and still get up the next day and retro-buzz, that is anything but novice, that my friend, is championship caliber!

Now you've done it, Liz hates us......you are the weakest link.  :worthy:

BWAHAHAHAHA

like i -bleep-ing matter in anything

:P

BWAHAHAHAHA

like i -bleep-ing matter in anything

:P

You do matter. Your posts are just as important as mine. We need both sides of the "spectrum." You called me the "weakest link." I say: "SO." You are entitled to your opinion. We have a member named Ralph, we always thought that he was the weakest link. I promise to do better.

I stand corrected strutta and capt. Now that the "Fog" has cleared, I do remember that you two tried your best to keep up with me, Gary, and Chris. Keep up the good work! No reason to feel bad though, the THUNDERBIRDS are used to winning the party.