Blue Knights?

Has anyone noticed that while we've been discussing Scouts' ascension that BK is moving up on the outside? They passed Glassmen last night, which they didn't do until championship last year.

Is this year a continuation of last. I really liked them at finals, although as a geezer I'm not supposed to. It'd be nice to see them break into the Boston/Crown/G-Men mix.

Besides, they get high website from me!

• 4 months later...

Well, to try and bring this topic into the here and now, I liked Blue Knights' show last year, and I hope they continue the progress. I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing them this summer!

Well, to try and bring this topic into the here and now, I liked Blue Knights' show last year, and I hope they continue the progress. I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing them this summer!

I think they should do an original show based off the movie "The First Knight" (Film score) by Jerry Goldsmith. To continue with their "Knight" themes they are doing.

I think they should do an original show based off the movie "The First Knight" (Film score) by Jerry Goldsmith. To continue with their "Knight" themes they are doing.

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO !!!!

very tired of the same BLUE KNIGHTS show they have been doing for the last few years.

good corps , clean , loud , just pick some different music.

just my take.

LL

I think BK needs to do some film horror/suspense movie (ie. James Newton Howard)

The village, Signs... have at it... sounds BK-ish.

~>conner

I had a crazy idea of them doing another "midsummer knight's dream"...only have it be based off the acutal play...and with VK/Bridgemen gimmicks(like the scene where the guy's head is turned into a donkey head...the whole "love triangle" story...the fairies/pixies...it's begging to be done)

Come on BK, become the new VK until they raise enough money to get their name back and put a corps on the field. (or maybe I'm just in a dire need of some fun and entertaining corps...)

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO !!!!

very tired of the same BLUE KNIGHTS show they have been doing for the last few years.

good corps , clean , loud , just pick some different music.

just my take.

LL

If they based it off the film score, it wouldnt be the "same" Blue Knights they have been doing the last few years.