Enid scores

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah, I keep waiting to see Bloo's score jump up and match Madison, but it just isn't happening yet. Still time, though.

Glassmen gaining ground on SCV. Could they pass Vanguard up by the time it's all said and done?

1) way to go madison- i could have been wrong about blue catching up by august :(

2) come on bluecoats... dont make me look stupid! hehe

I'm hoping more exciting things start happening soon

doesn't look like anyone here really moved much, baton rouge looked like the place to be though if you wanted to bump it up :beer: just an observation

I'm hoping more exciting things start happening soon

Did anyone else find those numbers to be a little round? Haven't looked at the recap at all, but maybe the judges played it pretty close, just two days after San Antonio and with Indy on the horizon? Maybe there's a mindset that any drastic changes will happen at the big shows, not in places like Enid OK?

So does this mean everyone has "peaked" too soon or is it slotting? b**bs

that bluecoat show will be lucky if they can get it to peak by finals!

:( I'm starting to think Bluecoats might be in the same boat SCV was in 03 with their parthways show....incredible drill and field coverage just never could get it clean.....

On the Plus side they have 5 days to clean between their last show and DCI perfromances......think if they could just clean the visual by Friday they could jump into box 5 and push the score up.....and TN has been the site of some amazing performances by Blue :beer: