Caption changes during finals week

I guess my question is:

We get 1 point for every move up during Championships week...

The one point is to be used for any caption. However, I never understood what that meant. Say we have a corps like--Glassmen who is 14, using that one point moving you to 15 would give you Crossmen... And depending on the score (as it is looking) that wont help... I hope you see what I am getting at. Does this one point we get, add to the 145 we will have, meaning we can make caption changes to 2 corps or more, just as long as we factor in that 1 point?

You will get the 1 point....and we are allowing you to make changes to 2 captions so you won't get penalized if you go to a higher valued corps that is scoring lower.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I had posted a few days back,

If we are going to be at nats, how can we get our changes in from night to night? Could we phone them in or if we know what we would like them to change to each night could we go ahead and give those to you steve?

You can text me if you need to. If you called me there is a chance you'll catch me without a pencil/pen or paper. PM me if anyone needs my phone number.