2005 DCA SOUTH REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

It is Friday. It is 4:37 PM. The Jackson Generals leave for Orlando in just a few minutes.

See you all there . . .

Wade Rackley

Jackson Generals

King K-90 Contrabass BUGLE (2 valves, in G . . . You remember those things, right?)

B)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will someone be in the stands with wireless that can keep us updated???

Ok,,how about jsut giving some final scores then???????????????

Now I wonder if I should've left early, I thought I'd beat traffic instead of staying for scores...I beat the traffic, but I thought there would be scores by now. Oh well...good night.

All corps were great tonight...I loved the Corpvets! :worthy:

Edited by Lancerlady

I may live in Orlando but I am 1,200mi away at present and mildly interested that there is a senior show in my area.

(Not TRYING to be rude) But how do you expect people to get amped up about the "Southern Regional Championships" if no one can even bother to post the scores?(here OR the DCA site) :worthy:

Here is what I remember from the show. I know they are not complete scores, but the order is CORRECT. I cannot speak for why the scores are not posted on the DCA site. Also remember that it was a LATE night because of the nearly 2 hour rain delay. I literally woke up 10 minutes ago.

And by the way, several news papers and news stations were contacted. Plus, myself and several other folks walked around in the blistering heat putting show flyers on cars in St. Cloud and Orlando. We are open and receptive to new ideas and methods of promotion.

Thanks.

1. CorpsVets: 83

2. Heat Wave: 70.?

3. Alliance: 70.? (0.6)

4. Gulf Coast: ?

5. Shenandoah: 54.?

How was attendance?

Here is what I remember from the show.  I know they are not complete scores, but the order is CORRECT.  I cannot speak for why the scores are not posted on the DCA site.  Also remember that it was a LATE night because of the nearly 2 hour rain delay.  I literally woke up 10 minutes ago. 

And by the way, several news papers and news stations  were contacted.  Plus, myself and several other folks walked around in the blistering heat putting show flyers on cars in St. Cloud and Orlando.  We are open and receptive to new ideas and methods of promotion.

Thanks.

1.  CorpsVets: 83

2.  Heat Wave: 70.?

3.  Alliance: 70.? (0.6)

4.  Gulf Coast: ?

5.  Shenandoah: 54.?

IMO, not very good....but then it was storming right up to the show so that could've ran people off... :) But I enjoyed it. I stayed through the rain...it was worth it.