is this picture right ( MADISON ?)?

dci photos

is there chicks in madison this yr am i living uder a rock not to see or know about this ???

when? and why?

Cj :worthy:

Edited by clayjn

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dci photos

is there chicks in madison this yr am i living uder a rock not to see or know about this ???

when? and why?

Cj :worthy:

Everybody step back!!! I'll handle this one! :P

OK, I don't know about the living under a rock part, but, yes, there is a female "guest performer" as part of Madison's show. They're doing a show called The Carmen Project (no, not the Christian singer) and she plays the part of Carmen. It's the first time since 1971 when they had a girl play the part of Alice in Wonderland that Madison has had a female on the field during their show.

Do a search through DCP and I'm sure you'll find plenty of discussion threads about this.

I vote for living under a rock.

Note: Oldsmobiles are no longer being made and George W. Bush is our nation's president. "Friends" is in re-runs only and Johnny Carson is dead.

Mike

PS: I was thinking about this after signing off. If you are serious, please don't be mad at me...I understand how the above could be taken as sarcasm. I was (I thought) playing along with you as I thought you were being humorous in your observation. The concept of a female guest artist within Madison's show has been the single biggest topic discussed across many threads in this forum. (Is she a member? Is the corps still all-male? Does the show benefit from her presence? What were the designers thinking? Etc., etc., etc. There have truly been MULTIPLE threads on this topic.)

So, if you were playing with us for fun, your reference to living under a rock is indeed funny.

But if you were truly serious, you must have taken a few months off from DCP and I apologize if you took offense at any of my humorous asides.

Mike

Edited by Michael Boo