Season Pass working?

I love the camera angle though!  I wish it were dead center like that at the San Antonio show last weekend.

If last year was any indication, Indy's angle will be pretty much like San Antonio's

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but I have to agree with UKMichael. We are getting the same videos as last year. One of the main selling points was that this was going to be an improvement over last years "freebies". There is no improvement, and there is no reason why we cannot get longer pieces of the shows on the DCI cam. We are paying good money. We are still going to buy the vidoes for the quality. I may be selfish, but I just need more in the coming weeks from Season Pass or its going to be a disappointment. If things dont change soon, next year I think I'm just gonna leave it.

FWIW, the "skipping" is happening for me too in the DCICAM portion. I'm getting smooth video but sound that skips, consistently in frequency every second or so.

Camera angle is going to depend where they were able to hook the camera up. It was a treat in SA for me, because they were able to fix the camera to look straight down on the field.

Videos are way longer now than they were when they were free. Then we were lucky to get a minute!

You're right. Last year they were about the same 2-2 1/2 min. I expected a lot more out of season pass than what I didn't have to pay for last year. I keep waiting for them to fix tonights problem and am getting annoyed. I like the video vignettes though. Those are cool.

Really disappointed, thought with the lag time after Carolina they would be fixing the problem, seems though that all of the video clips will be messed up. I guess if they fixed it then those who support the corps who had faulty video clips would file a class action or something. Better if they are all messed up. Blue Devils, Cadets, Cavies yet to be posted, better not be fixed for them :worthy: !

Scott

Allaina's Dad

Bluecoats '05

Well all the videos are up, and I guess all are messed up. Seems that we won't get to see the good videos until after the show is done...if ever.

Hopefully this will be fixed by tommorrow becuase i'm all ready for Indy!

If the video is bad for Indy, I might just loose it!

New reply from DCI

"We apologize for the audio on these videos. Due to audio stream technical difficulties we are unable to correct the orginal file. We ask you to sit back and enjoy the visual side of these performances."

Bad excuse!!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

New reply from DCI

"We apologize for the audio on these videos. Due to audio stream technical difficulties we are unable to correct the orginal file. We ask you to sit back and enjoy the visual side of these performances."

Bad excuse!!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^