Blue Stars moving up in 2006

Just think, in the near future there could be 4 "Blue" corps in finals competition.

Just think of all the fun the announcers will have calling scores.

"And in "X" place, The Blue ...... ..... (wait for it) ....."

-Travis

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you know how loud it would be in madison next year if the blue stars were to make finals and the announcer announces the # of years since they were in DI finals....would be so so loud...wow would be amazing.

OC applied for Div I since DCI opened that up before tour season started and were invited...along with 'The Arizona Academy" to perform in Denver with Div I corps @ that show...but I don't know yet if they'll actually move up...doesn't it all depend on if you get more kids anyway??

Academy was great... I felt fortunate to see their last show of the year in Denver. I hope they can start putting together a full tour soon.

why was their tour season so short?....they were smokin!!

$$$$'s??

I think it's part of their "slow and steady plan"

It's a great suspense builder too! :worthy:

The East Coasters are itchin to see 'em !!

As I undersstand rules for moving up, there are a few main factors. $$$ and competativeness. If a corps can prove they have steady income and enough members to support a full (or close to full) corps, they could move up. Look for Academy (after their 5 year plan is up) to compete nationally in div 2, then they will probably be granted open status the next year. I've been hoping Impulse would move up, and also ECJ. OC could move up if granted, but it depends if they have raised enough money to show they are financially viable. We shall see.

Shawn