Official DCI Quarterfinals Discussion Thread

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by past video cams, the Cavies seemed a little off to me...

The Cadets...I thought 98.05 was ridiculous....then I saw the video snippet.

Completely different level...this is title no. 9

Okay, now I'm a little jealous I don't have Season Pass when you talk like that. :P

About two weeks before the season actually started ,,I posted on here that I had a dream that Phantom took it all. Anyone remember that??? Well ,, I'm going to bed now ,, and I will let you know ,, scores, placement , and recaps ,,, as soon I wake up tomorrow morning.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :ph34r:

About two weeks before the season actually started ,,I posted on here that I had a dream that Phantom took it all. Anyone remember that??? Well ,, I'm going to bed now ,, and I will let you know ,, scores, placement , and recaps ,,, for Semis as soon I wake up tomorrow morning. Nite Nite

Okay, now I'm a little jealous I don't have Season Pass when you talk like that. :P

I really was hoping for the Cavies or Phantom to pull off an upset against the Cadets (that whole "let's amp the human voice" thing)..

But, I give credit where credit is due....in that snippet, they were on....I mean on

This is like the 2002 Cavies...it's no longer "can we win?"

It's "let's see how high our score can get"

Edited by sooneralum2001

About two weeks before the season actually started ,,I posted on here that I had a dream that Phantom took it all.  Anyone remember that???  Well ,, I'm going to bed now ,, and I will let you know  ,, scores, placement , and recaps ,,, for Semis  as soon I  wake up tomorrow morning. Nite Nite

Ist post I forgot to mention it was for Semis ,,,

GO MADISON

The speak was pretty mushy.

HAHAHAHAHA

Ok, you got me there. :)

Problem is, they should be winning GE Music as well. (since they are one of the few corps in the top 4 actually PLAYING music.

Sorry, but as much as I like and respect what PR is doing this year, taking a series of unrelated phrases from two different Gershwin pieces and throwin them in a blender is EXACTLY the same thing everyone else is doin'. PR has learned how to play the game this year, and has the scores to prove it. But it's not because they stayed true to the cause. It's because they got smarter about how they did things.

This is the first truly modern show in quite some time for PR, and that's GREAT, imho. I'd expect that if Cavies don't step it up a notch, PR may well be moving up a position by the time the weekend's out.

Edited by mobrien

The biggest surprise?  I really liked BD's show.  I couldn't get enough.

Thank you! BD's show rocked! Talk about demand! Easily the most difficult show and they really pushed the envelope this year. Not only was it so demanding, they performed it so well The 94.225 is absolutely ridiculously low!