BLOOOOOOO

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not going to say you havnt been on a finals field in person... because i have no idea if thats true or not.. but if you have, you KNOW what goes on down on the field... the kinds of things that ONLY those on the field can really hear or see... things that would be undetectable to the person sitting in the stands... if you have not been down there, then... well... i dont think i have to say it.

If you want to talk about class on the retreat block, Devs isn't nessicarily the corps I'd be bringing up.

lol I would agree with that statement. As for what goes on the field, I know that you can either watch from the stands or stand on the field, but you will not see the top corps behaving like that (cell phone thing). I have been around and in the activity enough to know that. Back to my original statement, I thought that the Coats were better than that and I was disapointed to observe these things.

If you want to talk about class on the retreat block, Devs isn't nessicarily the corps I'd be bringing up.

(sigh)

nevermind...............I ain't got the energy

I saw a number of cell phones in a number of different corps on Saturday night. I in no way thought that it was a "low-class" thing to do, just a way of sharing an experience with loved ones. A quick review of recent posts gave me a pretty good idea of why you might have thought that, but I think it's unfair to let your disappointment color your remarks toward a very classy organization. Not sure why you didn't see cell phones in other corps, because they were there...fact.

I again say, there were no cell phones being used by Cadets, Cavies, Devs, Phantom, Madison. These were the corps in my plain sight. I watch the whole thing and noted how poorly Bluecoats were behaving DURING retreat as opposed the corps around them.

Edited by corpsguy05

thats right!!!!

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thats it...  i'm buying the DVDs this year!

and for all of you who thought that i was crazy this year when i said i thought they would clean it up and pass madison by the end...

I TOLD YOU SO!

ok i got that out of my system

w/Stp:

I said they'd be 5th before any competitions, and nobody believed it, some people even told me that Crown and Madison would both be ahead of them.

I stood next to a couple of those corps on the field. There were not only phones, but even booing of scores by some of their members. Please, to avoid a flame war, get your information straight before you talk. I'm sure you didn't look at every single member of each of those corps. I stood next to a member of a different corps while she was on her phone on the field.

And on a side note, the Blue Devils were an absolute blast to be near on finals night. The horns that we met were a great bunch of people. :)

I know Cadets aren't allowed to talk to anyone. Very strict they are! Retreats at competitions, the other drum majors would be chatting but Cadets stay rigid. Rawr that's bad###