Blue Knights +0.35

Spirit +0.325

Cavaliers +0.25

Madison Scouts +0.025

Glassmen -0.075

Carolina Crown -0.4

Boston Crusaders-1.35

Here is from Quarters to Finals:

(This one really tells how a corps did during championship week)

Bluecoats +2.05

Phantom Regiment+1.55

Cavaliers +1.125

Cadets +1.1

Blue Devils +1.025

SCVanguard +0.975

Blue Knights +0.825

Carolina Crown +0.775

Glassmen +0.575

Spirit +0.45

Madison Scouts +0.1

Boston Crusaders-1.025

So the Bluecoats were the best corps at making that final push, and Phantom was right up there as usual with a great season ending. I really feel bad for the Boston Crusaders, scoring over a tenth lower at Finals than at Quarters.

I can't wait to see this DVD!

To all corps: :worthy::ph34r::worthy:

I'm really surprised by Boston's fall, going from 7th to 8th to 9th in following nights. I'm not sure what to make of that.

I'm really surprised by Boston's fall, going from 7th to 8th to 9th in following nights.  I'm not sure what to make of that.

I was not surprised at all. In fact, I was very surprised Boston beat Crown in Quarters, and that SCV didn't beat them in Semi's as well.

One interesting thing was how the Vanguard beat Boston tonight. They did it with their visual, not their music. I would have guessed it to be the other way around. :worthy:

Boston was higher in Brass and Percussion, but lost all three visual performance captions.

I still say it was "divine intervention" :P

The crowd was on fire after hearing SCV's re-warmup in the tunnel. I truly think that when the corps came on the field to a standing ovation, it willed them to heights maybe they didn't think they could reach, yet SCV, as they've done all season amongst all the negativity, rose above and kicked ###. :worthy:

The crowd was ####### awesome.

One interesting thing was how the Vanguard beat Boston tonight.  They did it with their visual, not their music.  I would have guessed it to be the other way around.  :worthy:

Boston was higher in Brass and Percussion, but lost all three visual performance captions.

Yeah, that was the first thing I noticed, I was totally expecting the jump to be made in music. Kind of interesting that the jump was made with the weakest caption of the season (weakest being a relative term). Shows that they identified their weakness and improved on it, good for them. It's still so weird seeing them in that place and seeing their percussion that low also. Something tells me the staff already knows what didn't work and what to change for next season. What an interesting season in general though, the overall quality of corps is on the rise and I can't wait to see how next year shapes up.