Fav drum corps chart?

I'm sure this has been discussed ad nausem on here, but I am just curious as what some of the responses will be. I am not looking for the best show, or the greatest show, or anything along those lines. I am interested in just what is a favorite chart/song from a particular show...

Personally, I love "Funny", the Madison closer from '92, the 2nd year they did music from City of Angels. It might not be on the level of Star (at the time) or Cavies or Cadets (current) or with many of the great BD corps over the years, but for me it's hard to beat that chart for excitement (music only, of course). Jmho ... Bash away!

Yeah, we do this one a lot...but it's always fun to do again, especially with the stuff from this year to add in.

I've got several things that come to mind, but the one that's currently rolling around in my head is the 1991 Crossmen opener, "Minuano".

I can rattle off a lot more, but that's the one that I hear playing in my head right now. :)

The one that sticks right now for me is Shos. #12. The end of the opener rings in my head all day.

'Remembrance' is one of my favorites :) other than that, anything Shostakovich B)