Who will win the 2005 DCA Championships?

Who will win the DCA Title?  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the DCA Title?

• Reading Buccaneers
    • Empire Statesmen
    • Bushwackers
    • Brigadiers
    • Minnesota Brass Inc.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great post.  You are absolutely correct.  I feel that, after seeing Bush this weekend, Bush's score will be 4-5 points below Reading.  This has been the consistent spread all season.  Bush's score has sky rocketed, IMO, b/c they have been the top dog at their last few shows.

Don't get me wrong, they are #### good... but they did not catch up to Reading, regardless of what the scores say.

I personally don't agree. I think the spread will be much closer than that. I don't know if Bush will be able to take the title, but I think they will make it very interesting.

GO BUSH!!

shameless self promotion...

Dude...

:rolleyes:

I guess my heart made me vote for my locals, but instinct and experience tells me that Reading will secure their first title in 25 years.

2 thru 5 is anybody's guess, and you might make that 2-6..Empire, Bush, Brigs

Renegades and MBI all could finish anywhere...You never know what will happen with the judges at a Finals weekend..

Just waiting like everyone else..hoping they make a fair and equitable decision and keep the scores in realistic perspective.

See y'all in Scranton!

Pat

I personally think that any of the top 6 corps can win it this year. (anybody remember 1986? :) ).

This weekend you have 6 corps so close that literally it is anyones to win. If this does'nt get you excited about Drum Corps then please go to your nearest emergency room and have yourself checked for a pulse.

GOD I LOVE DRUM CORPS :rolleyes: b**bs :) :rock:

This is a great post.  You are absolutely correct.  I feel that, after seeing Bush this weekend, Bush's score will be 4-5 points below Reading.  This has been the consistent spread all season.  Bush's score has sky rocketed, IMO, b/c they have been the top dog at their last few shows.

Don't get me wrong, they are #### good... but they did not catch up to Reading, regardless of what the scores say.

No one can possibly know what is going to happen at finals. I'm sure all corps have been working hard in the past two weeks and all have improved; it's just a matter of who has improved the most. Two weeks is a long time in drum corps and anything can happen. We'll have a better idea after prelims.

This is a great year for DCA. I am very interested to see who will end up on top.

What? It was a joke! Calvin, you of all people should know that I love the 'Gades.

C'mon bro...

:rolleyes:

Sorry borotha... been :rock: over my lil annual DCA hype post. This year's isn't coming as easily as the last two