Crusaders 2006

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i finally got around to uploading the pics from the UB game, not very many but enjoy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ensermac/sets/1122400/

:laugh::huh: Theresa :huh::huh:

the beer queen of the great white north...............lol

j / k sweetie...... bring on that maximum ice, the beer gnomes have left my house.....

this season is going to be the triple x but only for those of you who have graduated (canadian drinking 101) ..which carl...i think you are the only one so far Pams almost there...but would give her some just so I could laugh (j/k pam) lol..but none before sleeping if we are sleeping in a gym...without any quieter alternatives ...dont know how maggie does it lol...as for the beer gnomes...i think they will be back at your house..some how they just know when there's beer from up north :

aka:beer queen of the great white north

this season is going to be the triple x but only for those of you who have graduated (canadian drinking 101) ..which carl...i think you are the only one so far Pams almost there...but would give her some just so I could laugh (j/k pam) lol..but none before sleeping if we are sleeping in a gym...without any quieter alternatives ...dont know how maggie does it lol...as for the beer gnomes...i think they will be back at your house..some how they just know when there's beer from up north :

aka:beer queen of the great white north

The trick is going to sleep first or ear plugs.

Oh, and by the way the beer gnomes NEVER leave the house!

So i finally got around to uploading the pics from the UB game, not very many but enjoy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ensermac/sets/1122400/

I just saw saxophone players in a CRU uni, what's the deal? Man this will start a revolution hhehehehehehe

Steve G's band came up for the gig so we stuck them in cru unis. I know i was a little " concerning" If hopkins had only seen that one. ;)

I just saw saxophone players in a CRU uni, what's the deal? Man this will start a revolution hhehehehehehe

Steve G's band came up for the gig so we stuck them in cru unis. I know i was a little " concerning" If hopkins had only seen that one. ;)

Steve needs to be hurt! Where's Tony Soprano and his nephew Chris?

lets just say i was less then pleased about that

If you look closely you can see George Hopkins in one of the photos...

well being an ex woodwind player, maybe it helped with recruiting a little. Who knows. That sax player may be a future mello player. That whole performance was for recruiting purposes, so if we had to put a few woodwind players in our uni's so be it. Hopefully they liked it and will become future members of our corps or some other and keep the activity going strong. Really Joe, everything is not negative and you should in fact start to look at things in a differant light somethimes. No go practice and I will see you all in November!!!!!!.

BTW.... 2006 Time for something completely different!!!! HMMM what does that mean. Come and see Thanksgiving Weekend at Hope Hall in Gates, NY.

lets just say i was less then pleased about that