Official DCA Class A Finals Discussion Thread

George

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imo i think that finals sholud be half of the number of what the participants are. so for this year as a example. class a they thould take the top 5 and for open class the should have take nthe top 8

From what a couple of my friends said in the stands, all 3 Class A corps came out swinging when we all stepped on the field for Finals.  I know for a fact that we had a different colorguard out there for Finals so I'm not surprised about the increase in score for us.  It sounds like it could have been the same for the others, too.

SabreDiva:

I was just browsing around on this Class A thingy and I came across your post. Wow, you are one foxy lady....Yea, I'm just an old guy from Nashville in Legend, but I just wanted to show my appreciation !! See you'uns on the field next year ! BTW, I marched in Madison with your Program Coor, (DD) way back when.....Except, looks like he's graduated to the scaffold. Personally, I prefer the rank & file...

SabreDiva:

I was just browsing around on this Class A thingy and I came across your post. Wow, you are one foxy lady....Yea, I'm just an old guy from Nashville in Legend, but I just wanted to show my appreciation !! See you'uns on the field next year ! BTW, I marched in Madison with your Program Coor, (DD) way back when.....Except, looks like he's graduated to the scaffold. Personally, I prefer the rank & file...

Wow! If you marched with our DD, then you ARE an old guy. J/K. :worthy: I have to say that MCL sounded wonderful from my vantage point backfield while you all were performing at Prelims. Sounds like that was a well deserved Caption award. Congrats! Also, you have a very nice drum major that was a pleasant person to chat with for a few seconds. Since our guard marched in two rows, half of us made up his very own corps for Retreat when we marched around the stadium. heehee And thank you for the compliment, MCL MADBari! You're looking pretty spiffy in that Burgandy, too. There's always something about a man in uniform! Sigh!

Wow!  If you marched with our DD, then you ARE an old guy.  J/K.  :worthy:   

Yeah,,Jack has surgical scars older than you. :P

Also, you have a very nice drum major that was a pleasant person to chat with for a few seconds.  Since our guard marched in two rows, half of us made up his very own corps for Retreat when we marched around the stadium.

hey april! thanks for that! i didn't know i had my own guard corps marching behind me - how cool! i hope that ricky savage didn't mind. :)

sorry i didn't chat for longer. i haven't been in a grand finale like that since i dm'd in junior corps. it was quite a blast. that's the fun of senior corps - we all are quite competitive on the field, but at the retreat everyone was friends and had nothing but kind words and smiles.

thanks for the glow-necklace....while i didn't wear it for the retreat, i had it on pretty much all night at the hotel. everyone kept asking me where the rave was going to be held. b**bs

-m

I'm just glad that Vic from heat wave got best DM instead of my brother Mike.  I would of never been able to live that one down. :P

Better luck next year Mike <**>

Love, from your brother John :)

:spit: :huh: