Skyliners "FIRED UP" for the '2006 Season

The New York skyliners would like to thank EVERYONE for their support this year. The year started off rough and there was a lot of talk whether or not we'd actually be able to field a corps, but we did and we ended up with a corps full of members that put 200% every weekend at every practice and the corps went up every weekend at every show because of their effort. So thank you guys for all your hard work and thank you supporters for all your support.

With that said, we're very excited to say that our guys will be bringing back that same spirit again to the '2006 field corps and we are excitedly putting together our show for the upcoming season. If you liked the show this year - LOOK OUT!!!!!!!! The talks are very exciting.

Don't miss out, come check us out at www.newyorkskyliners.org.

P.S: We would also like to congratulate all our competitors for making the season an exciting one. I sat there Sunday, dying inside because we weren't on the field, but with love in my heart for ALL of you. Really, I love this crazy thing we do and you know what, without all you guys, we have no venue. So, here's to another exciting year.

I am hating that I didn't get to watch your field performance this year since we had to leave before you went on in Prelims. I was impressed with your colorguard when I saw them warming up in the parking lot and there was a very nice lady that I chatted with for a bit. (I don't know her name, but she said she marched corps before and now her daughter is marching Skyliners rifle line) I wanted to send my congrats to Aaron for his well deserved medal for Sabre Individual. I also have to say that I enjoyed his duet with Daniel, especially the costume change. b**bs

Thanks April. It was definately a fun show this year. Having Aaron come in this year was awesome. Him along with his buddy DJ were such a great addition to this corps. We were truely blessed with a good group of rookies. They were ALL great. These guys are what make good drum corps GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

*Sigh*

not even two days after the season and I miss corps already.

I can not wait until the start of the new season.

With Ralph and Holly and the helm, I can only imagine more good things to come.

• 2 weeks later...